BCAA / EAA + Hydration (Intra-Workout)
WHATS IN THE PRODUCT?
We use a pharmaceutical grade 2:1:1 ratio of Branch Chain Amino Acids. Which have been clinically studied and PROVEN to effectively aid in muscle repair, growth, muscular energy and even fat loss. In a University study BCAA products with inflated ratios of 8:1:1 or even 10:1:1 show no added benefit over their 2:1:1 counterpart.The branched chain amino acids include leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Their branched structure predisposes them to oxidation in the muscle, but leucine is the primary nutrient acting as an anabolic signal, activating mTOR and protein synthesis. The amino acid leucine is the most potent nutritional signal for increase muscle protein synthesis (Norton, 2012). Research comparing different dietary leucine contents have observed that leucine is directly related to lean muscle mass and indirectly related to fat mass, meaning more leucine translates to more muscle and less fat over time.
There are 9 essential amino acids (EAA), which includes the 3 BCAAs. Essential amino acids cannot be synthesized in the body, and therefore, must be obtained in the diet. The BCAAs are primarily responsible for signaling an increase in protein synthesis, yet all EAA are required to form muscle tissues.
- A recent study by Wilkinson et al. (2017) found 1.5g of EAA (with just 0.6g leucine) to maximally stimulate muscle protein synthesis – an amount no different from 40g whey protein. BCAA+ contains over 7g EAA in one serving.
- Just 6g of EAA after exercise have also been shown to increase muscle anabolism post-exercise, promoting recovery and growth.
- EAA supplementation during a caloric deficit helps preserve muscle mass while promoting greater rates of fat loss.
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the human body. It contributes to several muscular anabolic processes, gut function, and immunity.
- Can independently stimulate muscle protein synthesis
- Used for replenishing muscle glycogen after exhaustive exercise, especially when low-carb
Coconut water and electrolytes help accelerate recovery of essential bodily fluids to maintain proper cellular functioning and athletic performance.
- A study comparing carbs + electrolyte vs. aminos + electrolyte found greater cellular rehydration with the amino + electrolyte blend, which also contained more potassium and magnesium (Tai, et al., 2014)
- Coconut water has been suggested to be a superior rehydration beverage than both carbohydrate-electrolyte drinks and plain water by equally restoring body fluids and being easier to drink (Saat et al., 2002)
Like the other B’s, B6 is heavily involved in energy metabolism. It is a cofactor in over 100 reactions, many of which within the muscle, where it helps with glycogen utilization.
Cobalamin (B12) may be the most popular of the B vitamins. Indeed, B12 does help with energy as well as oxygen transport and nervous system function.
Premium Ingredients Only
Full transparency open non proprietary blend. We are dedicated to quality and effectiveness in every product. Only the most simple and effective researched backed ingredients.
MADE IN USA
All our products are made in a cGMP certified, FDA Regulated facility locally here in the U.S.A
Dont waste your money! Fuel your self with only the most effective ingredients.
Have the confidence of knowing exactly what you are consuming. Have a question about an ingredient. Look it up! It's right on the label.
No B.S "magic" ingredients. Every ingredient in all our products serves a purpose!
CLINICALLY DOSED ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Get the most out of every serving. When a product is dosed properly you feel the difference!
RESEARCHED BACKED ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Dedicated to quality and performance each product is only powered by the most effective, simple and safe ingredients that are backed by research.
Keeps me hydrated throughout workouts and something nice to sip on during those rest days.
Great Product all around! From fasted cardio mornings workouts to intra/post heavy weight training and even poolside on rest days, these aminos are perfect! Great flavor!
BCAA / EAA + Hydration (Intra-Workout)
This has easily become my favorite BCAA! The flavor is really good and it's super refreshing!
This is a great flavor for me personally it’s not too sweet not too tart it’s right there on the spot👌🏼i sip this through out my workouts to stay hydrated but as well to help with recovery also, it mixes extremely well!
Great flavor. This has definitely been helping me recover on tough workout days! Definitely will be restocking on this!
I went into the use of this pre workout with a lil skepticism...I hadn’t used any from anywhere in about a months time and I wanted to find something new that had an immediate impact...I found that in K9. The affect blew my expectations out of the water. If your lookin for that push to last through your whole workout K9 is where it’s at.
Absolutely love it! Gets me pumped to work out and doesn’t leave me with a crash or gross metal taste
I love drinking the BCAAs with ice, almost making a slushee out of the drink, it’s awesome!
Got my package only a couple day’s after ordering. Both supplements taste great and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to push their workouts to the next level. I take pre workout every morning before my lift, I personally like the stim/tingle from this pre. That being said, not everyone is about it and if your still wanting to try some pre workout the lower stim Pink Lemonade flavor is great.